Part Time Bartender/ Waiter/ Waitress, Royal Oak
Due to the increase of business at the Royal Oak we are now looking to take on additional team members to help with busy drinking period…Christmas! We are looking for amazing people to work closely with the most important part of our business – our customers. Giving them fantastic service, perfect pint and a Christmas to remember!
Applicants must be enthusiastic, hard working and self motivated individual who works very well as part of a team but can also use their own initiative to complete tasks to a high standard.
The Royal Oak is part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- Deliver outstanding guest service at all times
- Serving drinks and food to our guests as per Company standard in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in setting up and closing down the bar/floor areas ready for service or the next trading session
- Maintain the House standards keeping all areas of the business clean and tidy
Full training will be given – so if you think you're the right person to join our friendly team then please apply today!