Couple - Live In, Bulls Head
COUPLE - Chef and FOH
Are you looking to work with fresh food in a fast paced environment, within a company who trains and develops their teams? Great! We are currently recruiting a couple (Full Time Chef and Bartender/ Waiter/ Waitress to work within our pub, with live-in accommodation provided.
The Bulls Head is part of McMullen’s ever expanding Chicken & Grill concept. We offer our guests freshly rotisserie roasted chickens, grilled meats and classic pub food, in well-designed surroundings. However, we know that we can’t achieve any of this without a fantastic team who enjoy their job and have fun!
Why Chicken and Grill Pubs as a Couple?
Chicken and Grill Pubs are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Great Accommodation - Large room with shared bathroom/ kitchen
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% discount on drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Responsibilities of the Chef Role:
- Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per Company specification to ensure our guests return again and again
- Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business and completion of Company paperwork with regards to such standards
- Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
- Maintaining and clean and safe kitchen environment
Key Responsibilities of the Bartender/ Waiter/ Waitress:
- Deliver outstanding guest service at all times
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings
- Candidates must be over 18 years of age due to legal requirements
- Serving drinks and food to our guests as per Company standard in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in setting up and closing down the bar/floor areas ready for service or the next trading session
- Maintain the House standards keeping all areas of the business clean and tidy
The right people will have a positive hands on approach, good communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Previous experience of working within a busy kitchen is essential, however further training and development will be given in house and also in our Development Kitchen in Hertford. For the Front of House role, no experience is necessary. For both, you will need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
Interested? Great! Get in touch...