Kitchen Assistant, Prince George
Are you looking to work in a fast paced environment, for an expanding concept with lots of opportunity to progress in a company who trains and develops their kitchen teams? Great! We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Kitchen Assistant to work within our busy kitchen.
The Prince George is part of McMullen’s ever expanding Chicken & Grill concept. We offer our guests attentive table service, freshly rotisserie roasted chickens, grilled meats and classic pub food, all complimented by McMullen’s locally brewed ales, in well-designed surroundings. However, we know that we can’t achieve any of this without a fantastic team who enjoy their job and have fun!
Why join Chicken and Grill Pubs?
Chicken and Grill Pubs are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% on drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic training and career development if you wish to progress
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Responsibilities of our desired Kitchen Assistant/ Porter:
- Assist in setting up and closing down the kitchen ready for service or the next trading session
- Keep the kitchen and all equipment clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Ensure that the kitchen does not run out of clean crockery and cutlery during service
- Being a team player, helping and assisting the Chefs when required
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
Interested? Great! Please apply today.