Kitchen Manager, Plough
Are you looking for a career at a great pub serving classic pub dishes within an established company? Great! We are currently recruiting for a motivated and driven Kitchen Manager to join our team.
The Plough Cuffley is part of McMullen’s expanding Chicken & Grill concept offering freshly rotisserie roasted chickens, grilled meats and classic pub food in amazing surroundings. However, nothing is more important than the people that run the pubs!
Why Join Chicken & Grill pubs as a Kitchen Manager?
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Great accommodation – if required
- 50% discounted meal when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our now famous annual go-karting event
- An award winning training and development programme helping you to achieve the next level if you want to!
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
The ideal Kitchen Manager should have the following skills:
- The ability to cook and present dishes, in line with specification, in a fast paced environment.
- The capability to deliver food GP% to budget.
- Experience in stocktaking and management of stock control.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary standards of personal hygiene and presentation.
- The ability to recruit, train and coach junior team members.
- A strong understanding of food health and safety.
Previous experience of working within a busy kitchen is essential. You must be keen to develop, willing to take on responsibility and remain calm under pressure. You will also need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
If you are interested, please apply today and we will be in touch.