Assistant Manager, Royal Oak
Do you love being busy, delivering great service and motivating your team? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focused individual to join us as an Assistant Manager.
The Royal Oak is part of McMullen’s ever expanding Chicken & Grill concept. We offer our guests attentive table service, freshly rotisserie roasted chickens, grilled meats and classic pub food, all complimented by McMullen’s locally brewed ales, in well-designed surroundings. However, we know that we can’t achieve any of this without great people running our pubs!.
Why Chicken and Grill Pubs?
Chicken and Grill Pubs are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing Company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Great accommodation - if required
- 50% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Fantastic career development – currently over 50% of McMullen General Managers were promoted internally
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’.
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to follow our bespoke guest journey
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at Assistant Manager level is essential however further training will be given through the McMullen Gold Award.
Interested...Great! Get in touch?