Assistant Manager, Cock O' the North
Do you love fresh food, delivering exceptional service and motivating your team? Great! We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focused individual to join us as an Assistant Manager at this busy food led site. The Cock o the North is part of McMullen’s Destination Inns concept which offers guests a fantastic pub dining experience, with great British pub food and full table service.
Why Join us as an Assistant Manager?
We are part of the McMullen family and therefore have the backing of an independent, long standing company who make decisions based on the long term. On top of a competitive salary we can offer: -
- Achievable bonus scheme
- 50% discounted meal when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 15% off drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Accommodation might be a possibility - if required
- A step into a progressive Company who believe in treating people as a name, not a number
- Training and development opportunities to progress you withing the company
- Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our annual Assistants day
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skill further, so you can ‘earn while you learn’
- Accommodation if required
Key Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Exceeding guest expectations daily
- Leading the team to deliver outstanding service
- Coach and guide new Team Members
- All aspects of cash and stock control
- Management duties including dealing with bookings/functions, rota planning, cellar management, and deputising in the Managers absence
Previous experience at an Assistant Manager level and a valid personal alcohol licence are essential however further training will be given through the McMullen Gold Award.
Interested? Great. Please apply and we'll be in touch!